Toward The Dreams

It's Tuesday 
February 4th, 2020
I'm sitting on an incredible shoot, and I want to post everything, but if you know me or follow my instagram at instagram.com/v.h._photography (shameless plug)
Then you know I'm not going to do that lol.

     When I first started this blog I shared but a few of my goals with you all and today I looked over those goals and realized.... "Dang bro... you think so much differently than you did back then!" Anyone else ever find themselves there? Or oh my favorite though that goes through my head when I look back on some goals and I'm like "Ah man... I've not even started that yet." And sometimes that's okay.. Not everything works out the way that you want it to, the question is did you at least try to shoot the ball into the goal. As for mental health awareness shoots... I did, but it just doesn't seem to be working out so I'm going to table that for a while. 
     Over the last like 8 months fashion has really popped it's head out of the shadows on me and I've just been amazed. It's funny because I rarely dress very fashionable, but I spend a lot of time throwing together imaginary outfits on pinterest and instagram that look great... then I throw on some sweatpants and a random super hero shirt and leave the house HAHA, but I absolutely do love to look at fashion and I've had so many great opportunities to shoot with amazing people and capture different types of fashion.
     I'm here to tell you this... that even though one thing got tabled, another dream got discovered, and I'm pursuing it as best as I can right now and because of it, I feel that I've grown so much as a photographer. So I'm gonna share a lil sum sum with yall from these shoots. Yall enjoy now :)

Stay blessed (Psalm 1 will tell you how)
Get wisdom and get understanding (Proverbs will help you out there)
Love yall!


Okay so we will start with Brittney Meads, a Florida local fashion designer.
This pink dress was designed and made by her. She's absolutely incredible.
Find her on instagram at instagram.com/bmeadsdesigns



This hoodie was actually designed and made by Myke Stalone
Another awesome creator Local to the Atlanta Area
follow his instagram instagram.com/mykestallone

Now Check out Yayo Shotta
Sportin a Bag by Coach
As well as boots by Coach
Find her on IG at instagram.com/yayoshotta




That's all we got for today folks.
Remember stay blessed
you can always contact me to get booked at

Comments

Popular Posts