It's 2020

Here we are

     The start of a new year, and man I've got to say... I'm pretty proud of 2019 as a photographer. I did more paid gigs than ever and was published multiple times.. More than ever really. I grew more as a photographer, retoucher, and businessman. I really feel like I'm building something great here, and it's something I enjoy, almost as much as music. Photography was really a blessing in 2019.
     And now 2020 arrives. New, reachable, goals as well as skills to learn. Opportunities on the horizon. It's like I said... building something :). So peeps for my first act of 2020 I'm really excited to show you all....


My Website :D


Here you'll be able to book appointments
Check in on some of my latest work
Email me
And just keep up with V-H Photography in general

Shameless plug btw
Another great place to keep up with latest work is

Here's just a little bit of the end of 2019 ;)









Happy
New
Year

Have a great
2020

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts